Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Main topic of the issue
The main part of each issue, focused on a selected research topic, supervised by a thematic editor and editor-in-chief.
Reviewed articles not included in the main topic of the volume.
New Subject, New Issues
Articles not included in the main topic of the volume, addressing relevant and / or current research issues. This part of the volume is supervised by the editor-in-chief.
The third part of every volume contains reviews of scientific books on current, relevant ethnological and anthropological issues.
I declare that the manuscript sent is original, has not been published before and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
I confirm that the manuscript has been read and approved by all the authors mentioned and that there are no other persons who would meet the criteria for authorship but were not mentioned. In addition, I confirm that the order of the authors listed in the manuscript has been approved by all the authors.
I confirm that the correspondent author is the only contact with the Editorial Board in the editorial process, and is responsible for communicating with other authors and informing them about the progress, corrections and final approval of the article.