Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (unless an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text uses a 12-point font, 1.5 spacing.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Two files are submitted: full text with author's data (author’s name, last name, affiliation, email, ORCID number) and anonymised text version. This only applies to the original research article, reviews do not require an anonymised version.
All content published by Ethnologia Polona is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Licence CC BY-ND 4.0. The journal provides open access to its content. All articles are free to access, browse and download from the date of publication for the user’s own scholarly use. They can be used for non-commercial purposes provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
All other rights are reserved. Ethnologia Polona retains a perpetual, non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, distribute, broadcast and post copies of all material on this website. The infringement of copyright may result in legal action.
Authors retain full and permanent ownership of their work and they are not charged for submitting and publishing their manuscripts. They must declare that the manuscript sent is their original work, has not been published before and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere. Authors are also required to possess rights to photographs, illustrations and other materials included in their works. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the article with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. By submitting the paper authors agree to the terms set out above.